Something New.....

Spring.


It seems my big life changes happen in the spring.  It was in the spring that I first moved out on my own.  And it was in the spring when I found out I was pregnant with my first child.  It was in the spring my husband left to sign up for the Army, and it was in the spring that we found out we were moving overseas.


Spring always feels like possibilities to me.  I love the fall, but spring is my favorite.  It just seems to hint at what could be.  It reminds me that there is more potential to be harnessed.


And so this is how I'm feeling this spring as it is just barely getting started.  Life is about to change.  I'm not really sure exactly how yet, but I feel it coming.


Welcome spring.




0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Followers

Back to Home Back to Top Responsible Disorder. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.