New Year, New Mountain

Photobucket

Forgive me for not wanting to celebrate it.

It's going to be a tough year.....it's our last year overseas, and well missing home is taking it's toll. We will also spend most of this year with our family apart. So my heart will have a home in 3 countries this year......and already I feel stretched a bit thin.


Trying to see the silver lining, I'm looking forward to some quiet time to myself. I'm quite grateful that I don't have any trouble being alone.....although I'd prefer it not be for quite so long but I digress......

At least I do know what's coming this year (well generally).....beyond that is still a mystery. Many roads to take and we haven't decided which one we want yet. Before this time next year I will know and can make a plan. Then I'll feel better, funny how having a plan can make you feel better even though everything might not go accordingly at all.........ah the illusion of control and the power it holds.

Yes I expect the New Year of 2012 to be much brighter, but in order to get there I must get through 2011, so onward and upward, time to climb the mountain.

Mountain Sunrise Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Followers

Back to Home Back to Top Responsible Disorder. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.