Vacation is Over

And now life sets back in.


School starts Monday. Jason left for the field today. Life moving forward.


While I'm very grateful for school starting (as are the girls too lol) Jason going to the field signals the start of the deployment rotation.

He lucked out of half of this field exercise so he won't be gone long. But the air was heavier for both of us as he finished packing up last night.

There are already talks of what getting packed to go 'downrange' and I already have dates on my calender for once he's gone. It's exciting making plans for myself but sad knowing they don't include him. The separation is starting.

I can't say I like much of this whole ordeal, but I hate this part.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Followers

Back to Home Back to Top Responsible Disorder. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.